Monday, February 18, 2013

This being my first post, I'd like to tell y'all a little about myself. I'm Ty, I'm a freshman at West Virginia University, and I recently (January 8, 2013) got my first tattoo. I remember the endless search for something to permanently ink into my skin, it was rough and frustrating. Placement, font, color, shading. All this shit takes a while to come up with on your own unless you've been blessed with a creative mind (I am not that lucky.) By creating this blog I hope to at least help a few people with tattoo ideas. I'll be posting ideas that i come up with for myself and others. Anything goes here, no limits. Although I will be posting a bunch of more conservative tattoos, I'm definitely not opposed to the crazier shit. I want this to be a place where people can find something they love enough to keep it under their skin forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment